The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Faction

[Order]-Noremak
    [Order]-Noremak
    Major
    Major

New Faction Empty New Faction

Post by [Order]-Noremak Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Hey guys I recently had an idea for a new faction based off of the Red Hessians, they are still Hessians and they are fighting for their independence from Rhienland and fighting the Corsairs, they are also trying to expand and maintain a way of life in the Omegas. I am going through with this soon. Considering I will need at least 3 members to get approved I am posting on here in case anybody is interested in joining, if you are just PM me the character name you would like to use and I will post the document with the roster and the rest of information.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

New Faction Empty Re: New Faction

Post by [Order]-Kaal Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Sorry Noremak, between the Dominion, RP writings and DEV stuff I don't think I'll be able to rightly assist another faction. However if you have any questions on faction politics or need some possible names of ppl interested I can help you there.

What kind of members are you looking for? What is expected of them when they join; you want strong in-game RPers or casual players? Would ppl need to do a lot of forumlancing or does in-game presence suffice?
    Also if you're serious start talking with other faction leaders, particularly Seafort of [R]. Their your main opposition as lawfuls so est. some ooc-relationship will go well in making sure he doesn't immediately wipe the floor with hessians or you don't do anything unintentional that would throw a wrench in his gears.

and (gasps for air) ask your pops if its possible to get to talking to ppl on teamspeak. We're known to be a little PG-13 and R at times, but I'll get the fellas to keep it PG if you are around. Talking online with the community really takes a lot of the communication gap and quickly establishes friendships, and friends are more inclined to join with you full time as a faction member.

Best of luck Noremak!
    [Order]-Noremak
    [Order]-Noremak
    Major
    Major

Post by [Order]-Noremak Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Thats alright Kaal I understand. I would like some possible names of people.

I am looking for strong RPers but I will accept casual players. Both ingame presence and forumlancing would suffice. I will go ahead and speak with Seafort about all this so he has an idea about what I am planning in the ways of RP.

Thanks for the advice Kaal.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-Kaal Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Strong RPers that recently popped up is Tallonz and Greed. Both are Asgard vets (old old school) and their kind is known for strong RP. Also there's Firestorm.

Now I've seen Greed once, but not lately. He was one if not the founder of the Asgard mod if hes the same one. So catch him online, start talking to him ASAP

Tallonz has been seen more on. Hes a former OKA (Order Knight of Asgard) which was a lawful faction that hunted any evildoer out there. I like him especially because hes always in character and on the old Asgard forums he contributed alot to his faction RP. Atm something weird is going on though, hes still getting used to current events and his character is an "active Order pilot" but of Kusari decent. Hes got family on New Tokyo and still thinks that there's an alliance between Order and Blood Dragons. Im trying to slowly update him via my Dominion character but hes been popping on the Dominion KOS list off and on. Best grab him and sell him your faction, he'd be a hell of a sub-commander if you can get him on board.

Firestorm aka Slazen_Goketsu has been around SWWT for a little over me. Hes ex-leader of the Lane Hackers and been a good friend to the Order in the past and is a friend of mine. Hes currently with Dominion as militia ISF and is busy with a newfound job n' all. But hes been on as of late, and DO NOT SHARE THIS POINT OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM, but theres been some tension between him as some of the Aussies. Hes a really laid back character, too laid back for the other guys. I luv the guy, his ooc personality is perfect for his former unlawful character: unpredictible, chaotic, a really pain in the behind for lawful police. You need someone to wreck up havoc you turn to him. Unfortunately hes one of those that you need to keep leveling with, as he has a week long attention span and you can only get him on his top-game if his heart is 100% in the faction. Get him on board, and involved n' interested he should be forumlancing with pilot logs and in game strike on anything lawful. Mind you he gets kinda jaded tho when he gets in game and theres nothing to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:28 am