The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Corvette up and running! 10/06

[Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Corvette up and running! 10/06 Empty Corvette up and running! 10/06

Post by [Order]-Kaal Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 am

Got the [Order]OCS-Tatenen up and going. PM me on the SWWT forum for account details to log in and jump on.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Corvette up and running! 10/06 Empty Corvette Rules and Faction Vault Rules

Post by [Order]-Kaal Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 am

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE CORVETTE, THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU.

1. Always leave the corvette on Maine. No exceptions. I don't care if you're in Zeta-B and your mom told you to take out the trash. Corvette. Logs. Out. On. Maine.

2. Don't steal money from the Corvette. 24 millions of Kaal's money went missing. If you have it, return it to HIM, because I am institution a new system (feel free to overthrow it if you disagree:)

3. All of the Corvette's money and equipment belongs to the ORDER faction. Not to its leaders, to the FACTION. It will go the the faction Vault I have created on the same FL account (using my own money). If you want something from the corvette/vault (i.e. shieldkiller Class 5) leave something of equal or greater value (i.e. Shieldkiller class 5 or 6) or credits of corresponding value (1M for sks and codes, 5M for a weapon part). Money cannot be withdrawn from the account except by agreement of the leadership.

4. Money on the corvette/vault may ONLY be used without permission from the leaders if it is used to directly benefit the Corvette (equipment, nanobots, etc.)

5. Keep RP consistent. Commander Jameson flies the corvette.

6. Keep relation to other factions consistent as much as you can. Hostile to Cult and Nomads, allied to Order, neutral to everyone else. However, if you need, for instance, to go hostile to junkers to fix relations with Navy, that's fine. Just don't RP as it. *EDIT BY KAAL* KILL XENOS INSTEAD

7. If you have any questions, PM me or one of the leadership. Good flying.

Thank you for that Lieutenant Asura, and thank you for taking the initiative without being asked to.
    I second these rules pilots, I'm going to start transferring a limited amount of funds and weapons that I've been saving up for distribution among yourselves, keeping in mind that there are other members who can use what you're taking too. If you feel that you are owed compensation for something that you earned in battle (such as a juicy lvl 5 sk) or a CODENAME wreck gun, compensation can be arranged. I also keep a mental note of favors that you members give to our faction vault, so if you deposit something feel free to PM me or Order_Command and I'll make sure some good karma is headed your way as best as I can. Enjoy the Corvette and our new faction vault.

PS Add Misha Arsellec Lune to Message Response List as her and Croix are staying active when they can. Remove Parallax as he has left the faction. Misha if you read this can you send me Croix's forum account if he has one. Also sign up on our personal Order forum here
    [Order]-WelshWarrior
    [Order]-WelshWarrior
    Admiral
    Admiral

Corvette up and running! 10/06 Empty Moneu Missing on Commander Jameson's accouont

Post by [Order]-WelshWarrior Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:32 am

This memo is in Character.

I would like to Reiterate the money on Commander Jameson's account was not taken from the Corvette.

Please would everyone who commands the Corvette please check the bank account as I deposited the amount into the bank as I feel it reckless to carry that amount of cash on a character as if we are destroyed by another player, we would lose a substantial amount of credits as a kill bounty and I feel it unwise to give other faction Blagging rights.

Gentlemen we all use and operate the bank account features on our own characters please can we check before jumping to conclusions of theft with our ranks.

I do not take kindly having fingers pointed at me by subordinates. Especially when they are incorrect.

Asura's rules and regulations regarding the Corvettes operation is outstanding. I compliment your commitment and dedication.

Gentlemen please Take care out there as there are some new developments between BN LWB and OC and I fear they may try and involve The Order in some way.

Fly Safe Gentlemen and remember the only good Nomad is a dead Nomad

Admiral Welsh Warrior

Sponsored content

Corvette up and running! 10/06 Empty Re: Corvette up and running! 10/06

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:19 am