The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New Chief of Operations: Commander Nivek

[Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

New Chief of Operations: Commander Nivek Empty New Chief of Operations: Commander Nivek

Post by [Order]-Kaal Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Just as a heads up to everyone here, I will be tending in my
    resignation as Head of Operations for the faction. I've already let some of you
    know, so here's my notice to those who don't. I will be passing the mantle of
    RP leadership to Nivek, who has proved himself a capable leader as squadron
    Captain of the Ospreys and dedicated soldier to humanity’s cause, so trust in
    his leadership and ability for the organizations RP future. I will have my Kaal
    character renamed to Owl_1 in the
    faction to continue the Order roleplay, and will be available to help with the
    faction where I can. However, the future of the Order I leave up to you. I
    encourage you to continue recruitment and active RP, also I challenge you to
    also take the initiative to become leaders in your own right as officers of the
    organization. The faction is and always will be the faction of its members, and
    anyone can take the reigns if you reach out to take them (within the command
    structure of course tongue ).

Good hunting pilots.
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

New Chief of Operations: Commander Nivek Empty Re: New Chief of Operations: Commander Nivek

Post by [Order]-Nivek Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Thank you Admiral for your leadership and guidance. I look forward to serving the Order in this capacity. I take on this mantle of leadership and pledge my allegiance to the Order and the future of Humanity.

Noremak will assume the role of Wing Commander for Osprey Wing and will tag as Osprey 1. I will keep a bomber in reserve and when needed will assist the wing as Osprey 2.

For now, review the current operation and more details about upcoming events will be posted soon. Long live the Order and Humanity.
    [Order]-Noremak
    [Order]-Noremak
    Major
    Major

New Chief of Operations: Commander Nivek Empty Re: New Chief of Operations: Commander Nivek

Post by [Order]-Noremak Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Thank you and congratulations Commander Nivek, I wish you the best of luck with this new position.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:10 am