The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Possible threat

[Order]-niar
    [Order]-niar
    Ensign
    Ensign

Possible threat Empty Possible threat

Post by [Order]-niar Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Didn't know where to post it, so I write it down here, move it if it's the wrong section.
    I found a pilot, name Carnifex[SP], who results affiliated with the freelancer faction, but, on a scan, resulted armed with MANY nomad turret and some other sperimental weapon.
    He's flying with a corvette in the liberty system.
    Help required, he's level 87.
    Fly safe

edit. on a second scan, I found an admin shield on his ship, so no more problem xD sorry for the trouble
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Possible threat Empty Re: Possible threat

Post by [Order]-Chronic Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Its no problem Niar, yep any person with [SP] or [Admin] are admins.
    [Order]-Asura
    [Order]-Asura
    Major
    Major

Post by [Order]-Asura Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Hahahaha. Welcome to the server mate. Glad you're looking out for threats. Yeah, Kaal pretty much covered it, but way to stay alert : )
    [Order]-niar
    [Order]-niar
    Ensign
    Ensign

Possible threat Empty Maybe this time it's true

Post by [Order]-niar Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Ok, I was testing out the superiority fighter (again), trying to get the best out of missiles (didn't really use them 'till now), so I was trying them on some random cultist in omicron minor and - while I was fighting much more with the lag than the nomads- the only player logged send me this message
    (I don't know if you can read it here, click on the image.
    Anyway, it states "I have succesfully infiltrated your home base, Order. You would do wise to warn your leaders of what is to come..."....what to say, it missed the evil laughter, and I don't know how serious the player was, but I reported it just in case)

Spoiler:

[edit] p.s: it could be usefull to create a section with various informations regarding nomad players, like a "wanted" list or the like
    and I think the order member list should be updated, with the active order members posting here(in the forum, I mean, maybe creating an apposite section) to confirm their presence on the forum/server. I really think, since I saw many Orders out there, it would be the best to stimulate players in using the forum, giving the possibility to share informations and decide a time when we could all log togheter. That would be awesome.
    See you
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Chronic Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Ok since I am the forum administrator I will make the new forums etc... also whenever you see an Order member on make sure to ask them if they have checked up on the Order forums and have registered.

Chronic
    [Order]-Asura
    [Order]-Asura
    Major
    Major

Post by [Order]-Asura Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Good catch Niar. looks like this is a real threat. Threat level is escalated to high. All pilots be on alert. If you see that contact, make your way to his location and determine his intent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:58 am