The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Standings?

Fantom13
    Fantom13
    Commander
    Commander

Standings? Empty Standings?

Post by Fantom13 Tue May 04, 2010 6:24 pm

How are we going to stand with the Outcast VS Corsair conflict?

OOC: I know accroding to our Info Cards now in 1.3 we are supposed to be Hostile with Corsairs due to their artifact smuggling./OOC

With the lack of Kusari and Liberty players how are we going to stand there? I think we should go friendly with the LSF and LN to begin openly assisting in Alaska as it also seems the Nomad/Cult patrols have seriously picked up since the recent phase shifting of the jumpholes.
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Standings? Empty Re: Standings?

Post by [Order]-Chronic Wed May 05, 2010 4:03 pm

It is actually more delicate of a situation then you might know. The Outcasts are pretty strong and have some good influence; they are pretty much ready to go to war with us even. I would say joining with the Outcasts might be a more liable turn because they are very close to our space, therefore if we were to ally with them then we can both be strong out in the Omicrons. Joining with the Liberty Navy is a maybe... If we are to become allied to them [Outcast]-Corpse will definitely declare a war on us due to their dislike for them.

The Kusari are a no-go situation we are not going to ally with them because in the Nomad war they were greatly influenced by the Nomads, having most all of their leaders become a Nomad. Rheinland are the same in that respect but Bretonia and Liberty are going to be neutral. The Order likes to stay simple in the area of politics we are at war with the Nomads not any other houses. The Nomad Cult is a Nomad faction so they are at war with us already.

Lets stay in line and make sure to not get any enemies! The Nomad threat is our greatest focus right now and I want it to stay that way. If it does happen that the Outcasts become influenced by the Nomads then it is very possible to have greater relationships with the Liberty Navy.

Chronic
    Admiral
    The Order

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:11 pm