The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Pazuzu Order Application

Pazuzu
    Pazuzu

Pazuzu Order Application Empty Pazuzu Order Application

Post by Pazuzu Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 am

Name(s) of character? Pazuzu

Reason for joining? Was flying around in an Order IFF'd Thoth and got recruited by Fantom13

How long you have played? 7 or 8 months, with a lot of pvp

What role would you like to play? Fighter/Scout/Assassin etc., but I need to learn this mod better before I really consider myself good here. (lots of new stuff - ship classes, equipment and weapons to get accustomed too etc., and I don't know what new systems or bases there might be)

[Optional] Put a role play for your character!

Might need to work on this a little more and see if its appropriate for the server, but I was thinking of being a genetically engineered clone created by a distant branch of the Order that operates on a experimental stealth ship that follows nomads through their own jump gates and launches suicide attacks on them with said clones. They had been doing this for centuries, far from Sirius and our branch of the Order, and after a surprisingly successful mission that my clone was not expected to live through, I went into hypersleep and had my ship's navigational AI set to home in on certain friendly signals, bringing me close enough to Sirius space to be picked up by Fantom13's ship.

I don't usually roleplay a whole lot, but if this sounds good then its how I'll play this character.
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Pazuzu Order Application Empty Re: Pazuzu Order Application

Post by [Order]-Chronic Tue May 04, 2010 3:08 pm

So far this sounds good to me. If Fantom recruited you then I would like to welcome you aboard, if you see either Fantom or myself ingame, please give a holler at us so we can get you a test! If you are good at PVP then I would like to have that as your test.

Test:

Description:

You will be facing either Fantom or myself in a dual (PVP) in your own fitted ship, we will be facing each other in the Greenzone.

Rules:

*You may not use shield batteries and nanobots as then the dual will take a unreasonable amount of time, and I would like to go through a few rounds in different situations and environments.
    *You cannot run away (I don't want to see you throwing CMs all over the place to get away)
    *No outside parties may be used (I.E. don't get friends to launch missiles etc...)
    *Please abide by all SWWT standard rules

Objective:

To be able to get me down to at least half hull damage. If you cannot get me down that far you can have 2 other chances in the same period of time. If you are unable to get me down to half hull damage then I will review your fighting skills with Fantom to determine if you fought well enough, and if not then you get to do some practicing then request another dual with either me or Fantom. If you would not like to have another PVP match you can request another test and we will file up another one for you.

Good Luck!
    Chronic
    Admiral
    The Order
    Fantom13
    Fantom13
    Commander
    Commander

Post by Fantom13 Tue May 04, 2010 5:22 pm

I did not realize that you had been on the server such a short period of time. I saw your Order affiliation and decided to ask if you would like to join us. If you want to take some more time to explore the server please feel free we are going to be here for the long haul.

@ Admiral Chronic
    As stated I may have gotta ahead of this recruit, we flew quite a few missions together and he can hold his own "in the right ship". Need to get him out to Minor so he can try the Horus or Bomber (can't spell name).
    Pazuzu
    Pazuzu

Post by Pazuzu Tue May 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Yeah, I'm a solid fighter/bomber pilot in the mod I came from (capable but not incredible gunboat skills as well, never bothered to save for a big capship though), but I just started SW:WT the day you saw me.
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Chronic Wed May 05, 2010 3:56 pm

If you would like to save onto this application or even modify it throughout spending more time you are free to do so. Please let me know if you are still interested in joining The Order now or joining later after you have more experience from playing on SW:WT.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-Kaal Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Update: Application Locked. Application Outdated..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:18 am