The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Food for thought

Fantom13
    Fantom13
    Commander
    Commander

Food for thought Empty Food for thought

Post by Fantom13 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm

As there is an Order base on Maine, I would like to apply for "Station Commander" so to say and be our key asset in the Liberty systems. With the way my previous RP was played out I could write this into my server logs (RP) very easily.

Also ran into a player that has been playing as Order, Char name Rogue, Should be sending Chronic a PM on SWWT boards.

I will fly with him when I can, currently as he only has 16 hours server time I recommend a "trial/probationary" period. But like what I see so far.
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Food for thought Empty Re: Food for thought

Post by [Order]-Chronic Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Approved

I think your idea to become Station Commander is a good one. You have been active (ever since returning) and therefore I have decided to approve of this!

This opens plenty more RP opportunities within Liberty.
    Fantom13
    Fantom13
    Commander
    Commander

Post by Fantom13 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Guess I was a little to hopeful with Rogue,looks like he has changed his mind already and is going to join the CRF as he wants to cause the Outcasts some heartache.

Also, seeing as this "Station Command" idea was mine,I have the credits to transfer to the Faction Bank if we want to claimit as a dynamic base.
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Chronic Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:20 pm

As of right now it is difficult to transfer to the bank because there is no /sendcash command. We will need to be on at the same time, and you need a character that has the credits in his account to be in Omicron Minor (Headquarters) to transfer to the [Order]-Vault, or I can make a new character in New York so we have one on each end.

Keep up on the recruiting, we need to build up on our members so we can become established and start cleaning out the Nomads from Sirius one at a time!

Admiral Chronic

Also I am going to rank you up to commander congratulations. (You have been active and dedicated to the faction and will be a great commander I am sure of it)

On a side note, how does the website look? I want it to be none for The Order and yet still be professional.
    Fantom13
    Fantom13
    Commander
    Commander

Post by Fantom13 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:22 pm

[Order]-Chronic wrote:As of right now it is difficult to transfer to the bank because there is no /sendcash command. We will need to be on at the same time, and you need a character that has the credits in his account to be in Omicron Minor (Headquarters) to transfer to the [Order]-Vault, or I can make a new character in New York so we have one on each end.
    I currently have a Vault Char in the GZ on a second Account.talked with Ogu and as long as it is not out of GZ I can have both on for short periods without any issues from Admin. It has about146 Mil on it and some Misc guns and parts for SPC Weps; I can rename it to [Order]-Vault2 if you like.

[Order]-Chronic wrote:Keep up on the recruiting, we need to build up on our members so we can become established and start cleaning out the Nomads from Sirius one at a time!

Will work on this not sure what Time Zone you are in but, I am working nights Apr and May so paths may cross more or less depending on your TZ. I will continue to scout out folks.

[Order]-Chronic wrote:On a side note, how does the website look? I want it to be none for The Order and yet still be professional.
    Looks good, again I am more about function than form but feels a bit easier to navigate and find what I am looking for now than the previous setup.
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Chronic Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Fantom13,

My time zone is Mountain Standard Time in Daylight Savings: (GMT - 6:00)

You can rename that character to [Order]-Vault2 no problem. And now that you are a commanding officer, I will get you into the Leader Board in Shattered Worlds War: Torn forums. Then you are welcome to claim that as a dynamic base and I will update it once payed. Just let the admins know we want to claim it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:05 am