The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Te

[Order]-WelshWarrior
    [Order]-WelshWarrior
    Admiral
    Admiral

Te Empty Te

Post by [Order]-WelshWarrior Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Gentlemen,

With great Dismay I have a new Side operation for us. All [Te] operatives are KOS. We have a new RP. I was on trading duties in my unmarked Freighter and was chased by two [Te]Harald and some [Te]Uber somebody. I advised them I was on Diplomatic Trade mission for The Order and would not stop to pay a tax whilst flying through Rhineland . I advised I have urgent supplies for TAU 31 and I was chased and destroyed in Honshu. I advised they were now in direct violation and have effected Order Operations and they tried to bribe me with 2000000 credits which I sent back to them.

It's just a small lesson for a young faction to learn so can we just give them a bit of a hard time for a few days and KOS and advise it was for interfering with diplomatic trade envoy on Sunday 030711 at 2000.

Maybe we can talk to them and get them working as OIA in Rhineland.

Welsh Warrior
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Te Empty Re: Te

Post by [Order]-Kaal Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:03 am

KOS has joint approval. Harass at your discretion.

Suggest MtC (Movement to Contact) to gather further intelligence on said tagged [TE] pilots.
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Nivek Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:57 am

Mission understood!...All Osprey Wing members will follow these directives and advise of any contact with this faction. Good Hunting!
    [Order]-WelshWarrior
    [Order]-WelshWarrior
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-WelshWarrior Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 pm

I have spoken to them and they advised I was carrying a hostile IFF. SO it could be my bad, But I did advise them I was on a Diplomatic Mission for the Order but they ignored and carried on chasing. I stopped to discuss the situation with them in Honshu but Harald attacked me and I was in my Rhino. I dropped his shields but he had a fighter and ran rings around me lol. They did not know who I was and I have not advised it was me in the Rhino.

I think we should monitor their movements, but perhaps we can open talks with them to utilise their position in Rhineland and maybe Sigmas to observe the Corsair movements for us for help in supplies for their struggling Cause???

Perhaps I too soft. But I think they may be able to help us. (Unioners) as we share a common enemy with Rhineland Officials.

I'm in incommunicado (Work) for the next two days 12 hours shift so won't be on til Friday 0900 BST

Keep up the good work Ladies and Gentlemen.

Welsh
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Nivek Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Roger...monitor activity only!
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Chronic Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Sounds like there is some good activity going on here! I need to figure out when you guys are usually all on so I can hook up with you all, whenever I get on it is usually with only a couple random people that don't even have tags.
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Nivek Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:26 am

It is a hit and a miss sometimes...often all I see are random people with no tags also. When I do see one of our fellow Order pilots on we are coming and going and usually only speak in passing. However, I beleive there is still life in this game and I know that there are good pilots out there who want to see this game continue.
    [Order]-WelshWarrior
    [Order]-WelshWarrior
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-WelshWarrior Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:41 pm

I know what yo mean Nivek.. I'm working 12 hour shifts Monday to Thursday and cannot get into the game at all on these days as by the time I get home I have tea and hit the sack as I'm up three hours before work to catch a train into the city for work.

I'm on as much I can on Fridays and weekends though (Wife Awilling)

Welsh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:37 am