The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Need Osprey Bombers for SWWT Photo Op

[Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Need Osprey Bombers for SWWT Photo Op Empty Need Osprey Bombers for SWWT Photo Op

Post by [Order]-Kaal Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Skyler has let me in on a little public relations thing hes doing for the mod, taking pictures and FAPS recordings to put up on various FL sites for publicity. He's looking to get action shots on a bomber wing attacking a cap ship and a wing doing a break-away maneuver. Since Osprey wing fulfills the role as a legit bomber wing, I was wondering if ya'll can volunteer for the shoot.

Sky should be available 1700 GMT; thats 1000 Pacific Daylight and 1300 Eastern Day for the shoot on his workdays. Osprey Wing, you available to set up a date with the camera?
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

Need Osprey Bombers for SWWT Photo Op Empty Re: Need Osprey Bombers for SWWT Photo Op

Post by [Order]-Nivek Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Osprey Wing would be happy to assist with this. We will coordinate with Skyler to set this up. Thanks for considering us.
    Lt. Noremak is not available until Friday and I believe Lt. Trent is also unavailable. Trent, contact me when you are available and if you can be ready at these times.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Need Osprey Bombers for SWWT Photo Op Empty Re: Need Osprey Bombers for SWWT Photo Op

Post by [Order]-Kaal Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 am

Which times...1700 GMT? Yeah just need a date. If your going to coordinate with Skyler just pass on the info to me then.
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Nivek Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Looks like it's going to be 1300 EST. If that's a workday then I'm out, but Lt. Noremak is capable of leading the wing. I'm just waiting to here from Lt. Trent to see when he is available. Ens. Yelsew won't be available as he is leaving the county next week for the Island of Trinidad. He will return the following week. We'll have to play this by ear this week.
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    Lieutenant-Ambassador
    Lieutenant-Ambassador

Post by [Order]-EdisonTrentIII Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm back in the cockpit. Just let me know when is a good day and I'll see if it fits.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-Kaal Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Understood, I'll see if I run into Skyler and confirm a date since we have an time setup.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-Kaal Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 am

Alright Skyler's got a date posted on his Video project thingy majiger, going to be tomorrow Wed. 7/06 at 1800 GMT; thats 11 AM PDT and 2 PM for EDT. Reply on the SWWT board here ASAP. Have a bomber that can be renamed to Osprey wing if we are short a Osprey pilot.

Last edited by [Order]-Kaal on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Nivek Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Trent can you make that time? Post here or PM me to let me know. Lt. Noremak is the only other one available. I work at that time and Ens. Mafilia is on the Island of Trinidad until next Monday. So, if Trent is available that makes two. I will post on the SWWT forum as soon as I hear from Trent.
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    Lieutenant-Ambassador
    Lieutenant-Ambassador

Post by [Order]-EdisonTrentIII Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Roger, I should be there. I believe 1800 GMT is 1300 EST though, correct?
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Nivek Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 pm

You are partially correct...EST would be 1300, but we are on EDT because Daylight savings in effect...that makes it 1400

...but tomorrow would be 7/6 and not 7/5
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    Lieutenant-Ambassador
    Lieutenant-Ambassador

Post by [Order]-EdisonTrentIII Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Ok, so 1400 on July 6th?
    [Order]-Noremak
    [Order]-Noremak
    Major
    Major

Post by [Order]-Noremak Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 am

So where is it going to be at?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:32 am