The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright are we established and unestablished?

Poll

Order is...

[ 2 ]
    Alright are we established and unestablished? I_vote_lcap40%Alright are we established and unestablished? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Alright are we established and unestablished? I_vote_lcap60%Alright are we established and unestablished? I_vote_rcap [60%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Alright are we established and unestablished? Empty Alright are we established and unestablished?

Post by [Order]-Kaal Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:11 am

Alright Admins have let me know that some of you have alt characters with other established factions. I must remind you that Order is an established faction and that as such we cannot join other established factions with our Alt characters, meaning there can't be any [Nippon]"youralthere" or [L~H] tagged chars amongst you. You are free to join the other unestablished factions and tag up, established factions are limited to militia-role ONLY.

But since this matter has again come up, I'm going to put forth the notion to move Order from established to unestablished. Plus side we will be able to join other factions and expand our gameplay experience, neg side is we lose the ability to conquer other territories as Order. It is my RP-view that Order is a non-imperialistic factions with no goals or aspirations to "conquer" other territories so we wouldnt need to be established to RP our goals. And if we are threatened we can always wreck havoc on any CM plans our opponents have.

So i'm putting it to a vote, so get up and voice your opinions.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Alright are we established and unestablished? Empty Re: Alright are we established and unestablished?

Post by [Order]-Kaal Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Please vote people, I put in mine for unestablished. The sooner we can get a majority the sooner I can get the word out to the Admins on our current status. Thanks.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Alright are we established and unestablished? Empty Re: Alright are we established and unestablished?

Post by [Order]-Kaal Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Wow, Democracy is amazing isn't it. Hee Hee! Well I'm gonna need a tie breaker from another member in the next 13 hours approx (by 12AM PST), or at least a unanimous decison with at least two Command-ranked Officers. Thank you to those who voted on this matter, remember this is your faction.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-Kaal Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Slim majority but its there. Moving to unestablished.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content