The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mr Oq

kiew
    kiew

Mr Oq Empty Mr Oq

Post by kiew Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:40 am

Name(s) of character? Mr Oq - for now.

Reason for joining? The enemy has grown stronger, and humanity more blind. Time to pitch in and help restore the balance.

How long you have played? I did play for about 2 years, but haven't for a very long time. I recognised several names from the past on the SW forum. I was there with Ramirez, Ilikecaps, Ogu, Schwartz and others back in the days on the Asgaard server.

What role would you like to play? Dark ops under diplomatic cover.

[Optional] Put a role play for your character! I'd rather wait and see how things develop, get to know you and adapt.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Mr Oq Empty welcome to the Order

Post by [Order]-Kaal Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 am

Thanks for submitting your application. I hope to see you out in deep space. My gaming time is usually around 02:00 GMT so you can catch me around then most of the week. We have other tagged members out there so look out for them. You can go ahead and add our Order Affiliated end tag to your name, its [OA] to denote your Freelance-affiliation with the Order. Look to our Order faction document on the SWWT forum for further details on what we are doing.

As for your "black ops" role...we can do that. Hope to see you in space and into a membership trial soon.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am