The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Order of the Dragons

[Order]-Noremak
    [Order]-Noremak
    Major
    Major

Order of the Dragons Empty Order of the Dragons

Post by [Order]-Noremak Wed May 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Recently some new players came to Shattered Worlds and with them they brought a clan called the Order of the Dragon based off of the Order. Im not sure how this is going to work considering we are the Order. The leader goes by Firedragon by the way.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Order of the Dragons Empty Re: Order of the Dragons

Post by [Order]-Kaal Wed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Yeah replied to a pm your pops sent. As I told him I see an alliance happening, but I'd advise seeing what their about before we go to them.
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Nivek Thu May 10, 2012 1:22 pm

I PM'd the whole group to say hello and introduce myself. I read their background and it's kinda weird. Put that aside and they kill Nomads. I can accept that. They have allied themselves with the Order, but I want to see them in action and get to know them before I'd want to update our status with them.

They're leader PM'd me back. Some of them are Hungarian and don't speak much or any English. So if they don't respond to chat, that's why. In the meantime, we will work to get a feel for the group and build relations...and kill some Nomads and Cult.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am