The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Trent

[Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    Lieutenant-Ambassador
    Lieutenant-Ambassador

Trent Empty Trent

Post by [Order]-EdisonTrentIII Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:11 am

[Order]TrentIII
    Currently flying a Fighter; looking into freighting and mining.
    Game Time: When I can, it'll probably be between 1600-2200 EST during the week. Whenever on the weekends.
    LONG LIVE HUMANITY
    [Order]-WelshWarrior
    [Order]-WelshWarrior
    Admiral
    Admiral

Trent Empty Re: Trent

Post by [Order]-WelshWarrior Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Welcome Trent.

Please feel free to browse through the forums and pick up some tips on how we operate. I will be active over the next few days after 1900 BST due to work commitments this week.

Please keep your eyes peeled around the Sigmas for Corsairs and Kusarians carrying Alien Artefacts en-route to Kusarin space.

Also we need to start building up funds once more so we can start trading on a small scale and then upgrade to mining and transports so we can all play a part in re-building the ranks.

See you in space Soldier

Welsh Warrior
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-Kaal Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:03 am

Alright! EST huh? Osprey Squad under Capt. Nivek and Lt. Noremak are EST as well, if they come back I'll let them know you are in the same time zone. Ya'll can go duckhuntin', when I mean ducks I really mean Squids, and when I say huntin' I really mean blow them all to ****.

Well I guess I can make a quick intro here: Me and Welsh, we're the Admirals. We started up together killing Cultists for money, and joined the Order because we also figured that there were Nomads to kill, and that killin Cultists and Nomads are the right thing to do for humanity (plus there was the Rum). For one reason or another the Admirals before us ended up dead, the other disappeared so that left us in charge. Just know that its also never just about killing Cultists and Nomads, and we have neighbors that want to kill us or give us a big hug. So familiarize yourself with our faction document on the SWWT forum.

//enjoy your time here, follow the rules best you can and as faction leader I'll try to keep your stint here with the Order as fun as possible. Don't let the asshole Kaal RP foolya b/c its all RP. Have any Questions feel free to PM me.
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    Lieutenant-Ambassador
    Lieutenant-Ambassador

Post by [Order]-EdisonTrentIII Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:21 pm

//I've been through some of the forum topics, and are we a faction or what's the deal with established/unestablished faction thing? Thanks. Smile

LONG LIVE HUMANITY
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-Kaal Wed May 04, 2011 1:09 am

//we are an official faction, but we are not participating in Conquest Model of attacking and defending bases, we can participate in CM battle though, just not attack or defend. This also mean you are free to join another faction that is CM established using another character, hostile or not hostile to the Order. Please exercise RP discipline and do not meta-game by using information for your Order character and bring it to your other characters.
    [Order]-Nivek
    [Order]-Nivek
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Nivek Mon May 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Osprey Squadron has been laying low recently for operational readiness testing and equipment refits. We will be resuming normal operation shortly.
    Capt. Nivek
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII
    Lieutenant-Ambassador
    Lieutenant-Ambassador

Post by [Order]-EdisonTrentIII Tue May 10, 2011 7:36 am

I'm not one for politics, but can the Order be recognized by the Houses of Sirius as a necessary force with designated bases and planets? I know the Order doesn't do terraforming, but the Order could benefit from multiple bases as opposed to only Maine, but assisted-funded by House governments (with the noteable exception of Kusari). Any government not in support of the Order must have serious issues (and horrible memory) if they can't remeber what happened several years ago. The Nomads are not a threat to Liberty, Rheinland, Bretonia, or Kusari. They are a threat to the human species and must be held back (if not eradicated) from Sirius. It is our duty as the Order to prevent the destructive tide of the Nomads. We are the silent guardians of humanity. We must have safe havens and outposts across Sirius to ensure the safety of all Sirians, despite their differences (or we at least need mobile, dockable capital ships [//the mod could set up carriers with bristling firepower set on patrol paths, right? That way they could be mobile bases for Order pilots traveling through systems. I like the idea of that because then we wouldn't have to worry about conquest, yet still retain the ability to have bases and provide safety for Sirians throughout systems]). We are the Order, and we must forever stand against the forces of evil; forever keep a vigilant watch through humanity's brightest days, and its darkest nights.

//So yeah, we need tons of money to get these carriers/mobile bases. The mod can still retain its need for planets as: 1. Humans live on planets, not ships; and 2. Capital ships need planets and shipyards to dock.

Good Hunting
    [Order]-EdisonTrentIII

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am