The Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Vel'ae

[Order]-niar
    [Order]-niar
    Ensign
    Ensign

Vel'ae Empty Vel'ae

Post by [Order]-niar Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Possess nomad ship, found in the omicron minor system near the Iota Jump-hole. Active and hostile, be aware
    [Order]-niar
    [Order]-niar
    Ensign
    Ensign

Vel'ae Empty Re: Vel'ae

Post by [Order]-niar Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Following the order of asura, I acquired information on the target (that was shot down by me when he tried to enter new york with the help of [L]Silver_1[Navy] and [Nippon]Tenshi)

Spoiler:
    [Order]-Chronic
    [Order]-Chronic
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [Order]-Chronic Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Good work on getting the info about the Nomad, but be wary of working with Nippon as they are hostile to us. We seem to be getting a lot more Nomad activity throughout serious since these abrupt showings of Nomad elites. Seems to mainly be in the Omicron systems but we can't let our guard down throughout other House faction-systems.
    [Order]-Kaal
    [Order]-Kaal
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by [Order]-Kaal Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:01 am

Thats an affirmative. Main Nomad-Hunter Killer locations seem to be the Alaska system and Yorkshire system, both have Nomad Lairs for docking. Not to mention you might get the gutsy ones coming from Nomad Space up in North Sirius. Concentrate efforts to suppress any Nomad activity in Main House space, let Toledo CENTCOM serve as the buffer up North.

Interesting note that a member of the Nippon Navy would help off a Nomad. We'll watch this particular pilot with interest, I don't think hes infected. Of course the Nomad Spy is a deceitful and cunning foe, so we never know.

Good job, Niar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 am